WHAT TO DO IF YOUR CHILD…
IS SICK OR ABSENT
- Phone the Call Back number before 9:30 AM 250.477.6839. Please refrain from calling the main office number – this creates extra work for the office staff.
- If your child will be absent for a significant amount of school days, first, please notify the office @ 250-477-0189. Second, please send a note to the classroom teacher.
- Let the office know as soon as possible 250.477.0178 or click on the link in the ‘parent’ tab designed for this
HAS AN APPOINTMENT AND/OR NEEDS TO LEAVE EARLY
- Send a note for the teacher
ISN’T SURE ABOUT CLOSURES DURING HEAVY SNOWFALL
- Check the School District 61 website
IS BEING PICKED UP BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE PARENT/GUARDIAN
- Send a note for the teacher explaining the pick up arrangement
- If you are only a few moments late, go to your line up spot. If your teacher has already gone into the building at the start of the day, line up outside the front door on the ramp. Our office staff will check students in and help get them to class as necessary. If you come later in the day, come to the front door and ring the doorbell. We will check students in and help them get to class as necessary.