Different grades and departments are allowed to borrow a different number of books each week:
- Kindergarten English: 1 book
- Kindergarten French Immersion: 1 book
- Grades 1-5 English: 2 books
- Grades 1-5 French Immersion: 2 books*
- We are always happy to have parent volunteers come in to reshelve books and help us keep our library space tidy. When there are more people helping keep books in circulation, our students can borrow more books more often.
Mme van Gessel is at Campus View all week, in the library every afternoon.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Dewey Decimal system, which is how we organize our non-fiction books, check out this slideshow, written by someone else’s teacher: Doin’ Dewey with Mr. B
Still have a question? Email the library.