The PAC Executive:
- Shall provide leadership
- Shall take initiative
- Shall carry on the council’s day-to-day business
- Shall consult with, take direction from, and represent all parents of the school.
- Shall work as a team to ensure PAC purposes are achieved.
- Shall attend all executive, general, and special meetings
- Shall be familiar with the Constitution and Bylaws, to carry out their duties as described, and to follow the Code of Conduct
PAC Executive Members:
President: Karen Wilson email@example.com
Vice President: Genelle Schmunk.
Secretary: Pauline Roberston
Treasurer: Amber Genero
VCPAC: Sally Gilbert
Fundraising Chair: vacant
Social Media Coordinator: Simmi Behal
Social Events Chair: Leesa Lillis and Tracy Poulin.
Healthy Schools Chair: Claire Morgan.
Subway Day Coordinator: Claire Morgan
Pizza Day Coordinator: Tracy Poulin
Hot Lunch Coordinator: Gus Mercer firstname.lastname@example.org
PAC meetings are usually held on the 3rd Thursday of Sept, Nov, Feb, April and June. (Always check the school calendar for confirmation) Childcare is provided. If you miss a meeting but would like to stay informed our meeting minutes are posted on the website.